Phantom 4 - Drone Fishing Bait Release (Black)
Or 4 interest-free payments of $62.25 with Learn more.
Designed specifically for the DJI Phantom 3 and 4 series, the Gannet X bait release system that can handle up to 1.4kg bait. It can easily be mounted to the Phantom 3 and 4 series.
Designed specifically for the DJI Phantom 3 and 4 series, the Gannet X bait release system that can handle up to 800g bait. It can easily be mounted to the Phantom 3 and 4 series with no tools necessary and is fitted without obstructing any of the DJI Phantom sensors.
Activated by the auxiliary landing lights which can be controlled using the C1 or C2 buttons from the remote.
Fits all DJI Phantom 3 and 4 series.
Weighs less than 55grams.
1. DO NOT disable VPS or Landing Protection, critical systems that protect your drone, camera & gimbal as well as personal and public safety. Other designs that require VPS to be disabled are compromised and should be avoided. For more on VPS and flying over water please see https://youtu.be/FihnvkaN83M
2. Some designs require yanking the line free, the drone IMU does not handle repeated sudden movements well, nor is it good for the drone legs that house the radio antennas and compasses.
3. Some designs force off-centre loading, to any side, especially the back in order to clear the VPS sensors, this reduces the load-carrying ability by up to 40% if central back and up to 60% if off-centre to back, this dramatically increases drone instability, as individual motors over speed while countering the imbalance resulting in loss of control. These designs that require off centre loading are compromised and should be avoided as having one or two motors overwork and failover water is fatal. These designs make several claims to try to justify loading off centre, these claims are false and designed merely to justify a poor concept.
4. There are designs that lift “near” the centre but when they do they interfere with the VPS, these designs have options to clear the sensors but in those positions, they then lift the load totally wrong.
5. Several designs weigh over 100g, any unnecessary weight added to the release is unnecessary power-sapping on the drone, also reducing the max bait load by the equivalent. Every 50g saps approximately 5% more power from the battery 100% of the time the drone is airborne. So in 4 bait drops the drone has lost near 1:30min flight time just because of the heavy release. This can be the difference of making it back to shore or having the drone go for a swim.
6. When using a downrigger clip: The addition of the downrigger clip requires VPS to be disabled - Gannet takes no responsibility for any losses that may be sustained as a result of disabling VPS. Gannet also does not recommend using this method (downrigger clip) for everyday use, yanking the line free, puts unnecessary stress and shock on the drone legs, which houses the radio antennas and compasses and may also negatively affect the drone’s very sensitive IMU.
DJI Phantom 3 and 4 series with C1 and C2 buttons on the controller.
In the box
Gannet X with Phantom 3 sensor x 1
Phantom 4 sensor adaptor x 1
USB Charging lead x 1
Body securing bands x 2
Phantom 3 sensor mounting band x 1
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
6 Months Warranty
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.