DJI Care Refresh + (DJI FPV) NZ
Or 4 interest-free payments of $72.25 with Learn more.
DJI Care Refresh Plus offers you the chance to renew your Care Refresh by extending its coverage for one more year,
NOTE: ALL REPLACEMENTS WILL TAKE 2 - 3 WEEKS FROM THE TIME YOUR CLAIM IS RECEIVED.
CARE REFRESH IS A NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEM, ONCE CODES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED THEY CAN NOT BE RETURNED.
DJI Care Refresh Plus offers you the chance to renew your Care Refresh by extending its coverage for one more year, providing one more opportunity to replace your damaged DJI product for $599. Furthermore, the warranty* period of your product will be extended by 12 months.
1) DJI Care Refresh has already been purchased
2) DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired
3) There is at least one product replacement left under DJI Care Refresh
If you have a DJI Care Refresh activation card, click here to bind it to your aircraft.
Water Damage Coverage
We'll replace your aircraft if an accident occurs, even if it's damaged by water
One Replacements, Total Peace of Mind
For an additional charge, DJI Care Refresh plus offers you one replacement units within one year and covers accidents such as water damage, crashes and collisions. The replacements will be in new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
For DJI Care Refresh Plus (FPV), the replacement fee is NZD $599.
The DJI Care Refresh Repair Process
Ferntech will handle the entire process when claiming a replacement under DJI Care Refresh.
The first step is to get your damaged item back to us. Please contact our helpful team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will provide details on how to get your product back to us.
Once an assessment has been completed we will select the cheapest option to either have your product repaired or replaced under your DJI Care Refresh policy. Please let us know if you would like to have your product replaced even if a repair is cheaper.
Return shipping fees back to your address are covered by DJI Care Refresh.
*We require your product to complete the Care Refresh process.
DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from New Zealand. DJI Care Refresh only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorised channels.
Please find detailed terms and conditions under the warranty tab above.
In the box
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
Thank you for choosing the DJI Care Refresh. By purchasing DJI Care Refresh, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms. DJI Care Refresh is created by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "we" or "DJI") to give you peace of mind. DJI agrees to provide replacement products for an additional fee if damage occurs accidentally under normal use to a covered aircraft, gimbal and camera within the period of validity. DJI has a relationship with an insurance company that covers the cost of these programs.
For a small additional charge, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units within one year. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. DJI Care Refresh only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorized channels, and its benefits are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
For Mavic 2, the covered gimbal under DJI Care Refresh is only for the gimbal with its serial number bound to the aircraft. If the gimbal was replaced in DJI’s official repair centre (DJI’s official repair centre mentioned in this Agreement refers to DJI’s repair centres, official recommended repair centres, and authorized repair centres), the coverage stated in the agreement will be updated automatically and the replaced gimbal will be covered by DJI Care Refresh. The other gimbal that is removed from the aircraft will not be covered.
For the Osmo Action, the camera and battery can be replaced.
For the Mavic series and Spark, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers can be replaced.
For the Phantom 4 Pro series, Phantom 4 Advanced, and Phantom 3 SE, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, and propellers can be replaced.
For Inspire 2, the aircraft and propellers can be replaced.
For the Zenmuse X4S, X5S and X7, the gimbal and camera (including lens) can be replaced.
DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1. Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2. Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned the product.
3. Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4. Remote controller, the batteries of the ff: Inspire 2, Phantom 4 Pro series and Phantom 4 Advanced, and modification accessories.
5. Deliberate losses.
6. Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
7. Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8. Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
9. Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10. Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11. Damage resulting from the use of third-party accessories, batteries or software.
12. A gimbal that is repaired or replaced in a non-official repair centre.
13. A gimbal that is removed from the aircraft and replaced with another one in a DJI’s official repair centre.
DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for the replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
After replacement, the original product becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product is your property, with coverage effective for the remaining period of the Plan.
Ⅳ.Period of Validity of DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
1. If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/au/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2. Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers and battery) based on the DJI Care Refresh warranty plan you have purchased to a DJI designated repair centre under the instruction of DJI Support.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Inspire 2), send the aircraft and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (X4S/X5S/X7), send X4S /X5S/X7 gimbal (including lens).
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro series, Phantom 4 Advanced and Phantom 3 SE), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera, and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Mavic series and Spark), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers. In order to shorten logistics time, please do not send back the battery if it works well.
If you do not send the required part(s), DJI may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.
3. DO NOT return the remote controller. You will be required to undertake any fees incurred from returning the remote controller.
4. For Mavic 2, if your gimbal is replaced in DJI’s official repair centre, please send the aircraft and replaced gimbal back. If wrong gimbal and/or additional gimbal is sent back, the generated fees will be covered by the customers themselves.
5. DJI Care Refresh provides up to two replacements for your drone. For each replacement service, DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic series and Spark covers only one battery replacement.
Please do not send additional batteries or accessories. Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for any related shipping and handling fees.
6. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for the repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you.
Ⅵ.Termination of DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
1. The service has expired.
2. The aircraft or the gimbal has been repaired in a non-official designated repair centre.
3. DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for the replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
4. If the customer is found to have broken a DJI Care Refresh covered product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically, and DJI will not offer a refund. If a customer is found to be causing accidents for financial gain, DJI reserves the right to take legal action.
There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you choose the DJI Care Refresh, you will receive a prioritized service. The cost of return postage for customers with DJI Care Refresh service will be covered by DJI.
In the NZ region:
For DJI Care Refresh (Mavic 2 series), the first time replacement fee is NZD $389, the second time replacement fee is NZD $399.
For DJI Care Refresh Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Alpine White), the first time replacement fee is $399, the second time replacement fee is $429.
For DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro Platinum), the first time replacement fee is NZD $399, the second time replacement fee is NZD $479.
For DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Air), the first time replacement fee is NZD $339, the second time replacement fee is NZD $379.
For DJI Care Refresh (Inspire 2), the first time replacement fee is NZD $999, the second time replacement fee is NZD $1,299.
For DJI Care Refresh (X5S), the first time replacement fee is NZD $549, the second time replacement fee is NZD $749.
For DJI Care Refresh (X7), the first time replacement fee is NZD $1,099, the second time replacement fee is NZD $1,399.
For DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Advanced), the first time replacement fee is NZD $499, the second time replacement fee is NZD $599.
For DJI Care Refresh (Osmo Action), the first time replacement fee is NZD $169, the second time replacement fee is NZD $179.
Ⅷ.Return and Transfer of DJI Care Refresh
1) DJI Care Refresh can be cancelled upon return of the product purchased, according to DJI refund policies.
2) DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the product purchased.
3) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.
Please do NOT send SD cards to DJI. DJI shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to the data or personal information stored or saved in your product.
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.