DJI FPV Drone (Universal Edition)
Or 4 interest-free payments of $349.75 with Learn more.
Highly responsive with multiple flight modes for immersive flight and super-wide angle video that records up to 4K/60fps.
Use the DJI FPV Drone with the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. Advanced flight modes provide a thrilling and immersive flight experience, with a max flight speed up to 140 kph* and video quality at up to 4K/60fps.
* Measured using M mode in windless conditions. Always follow local laws and regulations regarding flight speed.
Advanced flight modes.
Immersive flight experience.
DJI FPV Goggles V2
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
In the box
DJI FPV Drone (Universal Edition) x 1
DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
DJI FPV Propellers(pairs) x 4
DJI FPV Gimbal Protector x 1
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
1. Is DJI FPV waterproof?
2. Is the DJI FPV aircraft compatible with other remote controllers?
Yes. DJI FPV is compatible with the DJI Motion Controller.
3. Is the DJI FPV aircraft compatible with other goggles?
Check the latest firmware updates for any new information on goggle compatibility.
4. Does the DJI FPV aircraft have an auxiliary light?
Yes. DJI FPV has a downward LED auxiliary light.
5. Does DJI FPV support GPS?
Yes. It uses GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO.
6. Can the DJI FPV aircraft hover?
N mode and S mode support auto-hovering through the use of the VIO+TOF+GPS system.
7. Does DJI FPV support obstacle detection and avoidance?
The DJI FPV aircraft comes with forward and downward vision sensors that can automatically detect objects and decelerate when flying in N mode. However, there is no automatic avoidance function. When obstacles are detected, the aircraft will slow down but will not stop completely unless controlled to do so by the pilot.
8. What photo resolution and format does DJI FPV support?
3840×2160 and JPEG.
9. What video formats are supported by DJI FPV?
10. What FOV does the DJI FPV aircraft live view support?
A 150° FOV is available when shooting at 50 or 100 fps. For other frame rates, the FOV will be 142°.
11. Does the DJI FPV aircraft support D-Log or another neutral color format?
It supports D-Cinelike.
12. What video coding format does the DJI FPV aircraft support?
H.264 and H.265.
13. Does the DJI FPV aircraft support manual adjustment of the camera parameters?
14. What are the DJI FPV aircraft's maximum supported video resolution and frame rate?
In HD mode, it supports up to 4K/60fps video. In Smooth mode, it supports up to 1080p/120fps video.
15. Can the DJI FPV aircraft directly connect to DJI Fly via smartphone?
No. You can connect it to a computer via USB-C cable to read the microSD card, or launch DJI Assistant 2 for firmware updates.
16. How long does it take for the DJI FPV aircraft to locate a GPS signal?
When DJI FPV is used frequently within a short amount of time and there is no signal interference, it takes about 20 seconds to search for and locate a GPS signal. If DJI FPV is not used frequently, this process may take longer. Users are not recommended to fly until there are a sufficient number of GPS satellites located.
17. What is the image transmission range of the DJI FPV aircraft?
DJI FPV has a 10km maximum transmission distance (FCC: 10 km, SRRC: 6 km, MIC: 6 km, CE: 6 km) when unobstructed, free of interference, and FCC-compliant. <br>
Note: Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience, not aircraft battery capability.
1. Does DJI FPV support other remote controllers and goggles?
Check the latest firmware updates for any new information on remote controller or goggle compatibility.
2. What intelligent features does DJI FPV have?
Smart Return to Home.
3. Does DJI FPV support obstacle detection?
Yes. DJI FPV comes with forward and downward vision sensors. The aircraft automatically decelerates when detecting objects in N mode, but will not stop completely unless controlled to do so by the pilot.
4. Does DJI FPV support the Find My Drone function?
Yes. You can set the start-up noise alert as a shortcut on the remote controller (when the aircraft is still connected). You can also use the function when the goggles are connected to the DJI Fly app.
If you lose connection with the aircraft during flight, you can view the last 30 seconds shot on the goggles before disconnection (a microSD card must be inserted in the goggles for this to work). The video will be cached on the goggles microSD card and will not automatically upload to online platform or cloud.
5. How can I switch the DJI FPV aircraft to fly in M mode?
In the goggles view, select Settings->Control->Remote Controller, and enable M mode. Also, adjust the back screw so that the throttle does not re-center automatically. This will provide more accurate control and a better flight experience.
When the aircraft is in M mode, it does not hover automatically. Please practice in the DJI Virtual Flight app before flying in M mode.
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.