High-capacity, reliable power to get you through the action.
Bigger, better. Shoot to your heart's content.
1650mAh capacity offers more than enough power to get you the entire shot and more.
Storage options designed with care.
Comes with a free battery case with a unique, built-in memory card organizer for full peace of mind.
Battery capacity: 1650mAh
Normal charging time: 70 minutes
Fast Charge Duration: 46 minutes (Battery supports 30W PD fast charging when paired with the Ace Pro. 22 minutes to 80%, 46 minutes to full charge.)
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
Charging ambient temperature: 0°C - 40°C
1. Do not use batteries other than those provided by Insta360. Insta360 is not responsible for battery-related accidents or equipment failure caused by using batteries other than those officially provided by Insta360.
2. When the battery is hot after use, please wait until the battery has cooled down to room temperature before charging. Charging ambient temperatures above 104°F (40°C) may cause the battery to expand, leak, overheat, or be damaged.
3. Do not allow the battery to come into contact with any liquids, and never immerse the battery in water or get it wet. If the battery is accidentally plunged into water, dry it completely before use.
4. Do not use or store the battery in extremely hot environments. Excessively high or low temperatures may affect the battery life and shorten its duration. Ideal ambient storage temperature and humidity are: 14°F ~ 95°F (-10°C ~ 35°C) (storage duration: 3 months), <75%RH.
5. Do not store the battery for a long period of time after it has been completely discharged to avoid over-discharging the battery and causing damage to the battery cells that may prevent them from being returned to service. Recharge and discharge the battery every 3 months or so to keep the battery active.
In the box
Insta360 Ace/Ace Pro Battery × 1
Battery Case × 1
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.