DJI Care Enterprise Basic (Mavic 3T) NZ
Through Ferntech you get FREE Care Enterprise Basic Cover with your Mavic 3 Enterprise Thermal
NOTE: ALL REPLACEMENTS WILL TAKE 3 - 4 WEEKS FROM THE TIME YOUR CLAIM IS RECEIVED. CARE ENTERPRISE IS A NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEM, ONCE CODES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED THEY CAN NOT BE RETURNED.
New Zealand’s DJI Care Enterprise Basic Plan covers accidents, such as water damage or collisions, lasts for 1 year with an option to extend up to two times, and provides two replacement units for an additional charge.
In order to extend your Care Enterprise Basic Plan, you must purchase a new Care Enterprise Basic Plan before your existing 12-month period has expired – this will extend your coverage for an additional 12 months. Please note: This can only be done two times in total, for a maximum of three years’ Care Enterprise Basic coverage.
|DJI Care Enterprise Basic
|Number of Replacements
|Extended Warranty Period
|Official warranty is provided during the validity period
|Renew 1-Year Plan up to twice
* DJI Care Enterprise Basic covers Aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery, propellers and controller. It does not cover damage to any additional payloads.
DJI Care Enterprise can be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
- Brand new and un-activated product.
- Device activated within the last 72 hours.
- Handheld device activated within the last 30 days.
*If your craft has been activated for over 72 hours, follow the instructional guide linked below to verify your craft is in good working order and still eligible for DJI Care Enterprise.
Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
If you have a DJI Care Enterprise activation code, click here to bind it to your aircraft.
Two Replacements, Total Peace of Mind
For an additional charge, DJI Care Enterprise offers up to two replacement units within one year and covers accidents such as water damage, crashes and collisions. These replacement units will be new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
The DJI Care Enterprise Basic Repair Process
Ferntech will handle the entire DJI Care Enterprise replacement process, which is as follows:
- Request a Care Enterprise replacement via our online Service Request Form
- Delivery of damaged item* – please contact our helpful team at email@example.com and they will provide details on how to get your product to us.
- Product assessment by Ferntech team – upon completion, we will select the cheapest option to either have your product repaired or replaced under your DJI Care Enterprise policy. Please advise if you would like to have your product replaced even if a repair is cheaper.
*We require your product to complete the DJI Care Enterprise process.
- DJI Care Enterprise covers return shipping fees back to your address.
- DJI Care Enterprise and the corresponding product must be purchased from New Zealand.
- DJI Care Enterprise only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorised channels.
- Please find detailed terms and conditions under the warranty tab above
If you want to purchase DJI Care Enterprise for an aircraft that has been activated for over 72 hours, follow this Video Verification Guide.
In the box
DJI Care Enterprise Basic (Mavic 3T) NZ × 1
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.