- Includes Handlebar Mount and Chest Strap.
- The handlebar mount must be connected directly to the camera. It cannot be used with other extensions or selfie sticks.
Capture your next ride from every angle.
Third-person bike shots.
Robust and high quality Handlebar Mount with a ball joint to easily adjust the angle.
Comfortable and secure.
Soft padding and adjustable straps make the Chest Strap perfect for first-person views.
ONE RS (1-Inch 360 excluded)
1. The handlebar mount with the rubber insert fits 0.8–1.6cm (0.32–0.63in) diameter tubes. The handlebar mount without the rubber insert fits 2.2–3.5cm (0.87–1.38in) diameter tubes. Do not use the handlebar mount with cameras weighing over 300g (10.58oz).
2. The handlebar mount should only be attached to the bike's handlebar or seat post. Please do not use it with other extensions or selfie sticks.
3. The recommended maximum speed when using the handlebar mount and chest strap is 60km/h (37mph) on even surfaces. Avoid using products on uneven or bumpy surfaces.
4. Do not use the chest strap with cameras weighing over 250g (8.8oz).
5. Use the included 1/4" mount adapters to attach cameras according to their mount. Stick the anti-slip rings firmly to the screw points.
In the box
Handlebar Mount × 1
Chest Strap × 1
Anti-slip Ring × 4
Mount Extension × 1
1/4" to 2-prong Adapter × 1
3-prong to 1/4" Adapter × 1
Thumb Screw × 4
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.