The DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 adopts an ergonomic design with Hall effect control sticks, which enables a better operating experience.
DJI FPV Drone
DJI FPV Goggles V2
DJI Goggles 2
In the box
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 ×1
DJI FPV Control Sticks (pair) ×2
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
1. What is the difference between the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and the DJI FPV Remote Controller?
The DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 supports two frequency bands. It is also smaller and more portable than the previous model, and adopts an ergonomic design that is more comfortable to hold.
2. What is the control latency of the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2?
3. Can the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 connect to my smartphone?
4. Can the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 connect to a computer?
Yes. You can connect the remote controller to a computer via USB-C cable and launch DJI Assistant 2 to update firmware.
5. What is the max battery life of the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2?
About nine hours.
Remote Controller functions
1. Is the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 compatible with other drones and goggles?
Check the latest firmware updates for any new information on aircraft or goggle compatibility.
2. How do I switch between Mode 1 and Mode 2 on the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2?
When the remote controller is connected to the aircraft and goggles, you can select Mode 1 or Mode 2 in the goggle settings.
3. Can I disable the throttle from re-centering automatically on DJI FPV Remote Controller 2?
Yes. Open the protective cover on the back of the controller and adjust the throttle screw according to personal preference.