Full protection and coverage.
Robust and resiliant.
Jump into the action with no fear. This high-strength tempered glass protector can take it.
Provides over 90% light transmission for exceptional clarity, without impacting touchscreen sensitivity.
Precision-engineered 2.5 rounded edges.
Perfectly fits Ace Pro, giving you smooth, seamless swipes from edge to edge.
How to Use
- Clean the screen using the screen cleaning wipe and screen cloth. Use the dust removal sticker to ensure the screen is clear of any dirt and unwanted particles.
- Remove the protective film from the screen protector. Position the screen protector over the screen. Apply the protector carefully across the screen until it is fully covered.
- Scrape air bubbles from the middle of the screen outward, then press hard on both sides until air bubbles are completely removed.
- Remove the remaining film from the screen protector.
- Do not reinstall the same screen protector. Any dust that has collected on the screen protector may cause air bubbles and reduce adhesiveness.
- If the screen protector is not perfectly aligned during installation, use the film removal stick to remove the screen protector and repeat the steps above. Do not fully remove the installed screen protector.
In the box
Screen Protectors × 2
Film Removal Stick × 1
Protector Application Kit × 1
*Application Kit includes: 2x Screen Cloths, 2x Dust Removal Stickers, 2x Screen Wipes
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.