The Ace/Ace Pro life jacket.
Buoyant and safe.
Designed for water sports. Prevents the camera from sinking and is super visible in the water.
Made with special custom EVA material weighing only 39g.
Camera buttons, microphone, and Flip Touchscreen are all accessible. Compatible with the Quick Release Mount and Cold Shoe.
Material: Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
Weight: 39g (1.37oz)
- The Float Guard has a maximum weight capacity. Avoid installing too many accessories to ensure its buoyancy.
- When not in use, please place the Float Guard Frame into the Float Guard to minimize deformation.
- Do not use or store the Float Guard in a hot environment, the maximum temperature should not exceed 70℃.
- Be sure to read the camera's waterproofing guidelines carefully and ensure that the camera's USB cover and battery compartments are fully locked. Applying severe vibration, shock, or pressure to the camera may affect the camera's waterproof performance.
- When using, please keep the camera lens away from hard or sharp objects such as sand to prevent scratches.
In the box
Insta360 Ace/Ace Pro Float Guard × 1
Extended Thumb Screw × 1
Float Guard Frame × 1
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.