The ultimate solution for high-res calibrated RGB and multispectral data. Now enabling two captures per second for more efficient faster flights.
Introducing RedEdge-P: The ultimate solution for high-res RGB and multispectral data
The RedEdge-P is the rugged, high-quality, powerful multispectral sensor you’ve come to trust, now with a high-resolution panchromatic band for pan-sharpened output resolutions of 2cm (at 60m) - twice the ground resolution of the industry-standard RedEdge-MX. It is a single camera solution that captures calibrated high-resolution multispectral and RGB imagery, with an optimized FOV and capture rate for efficient flights.
This solution seamlessly integrates a high-resolution all-color imager with synchronized multispectral imagers to enable pixel-aligned outputs at previously unattainable resolutions while maintaining the efficiency and reliability of the RedEdge legacy. Raw data from RedEdge-P is open for processing using the standard household softwares in the industry.
- Featuring a high-resolution panchromatic band and five spectral bands, RedEdge-P gives you calibrated high-resolution multispectral and RGB imagery for comprehensive, season-long plant canopy analysis over larger acreages.
- The panchromatic sensor allows us to pan-sharpen the multispectral imagery, ultimately increasing the spatial resolution. This pan-sharpening technique has historically been used in satellites—MicaSense has implemented this technology at the drone level
- RedEdge-P now comes with a professional removable storage standard in CFexpress, enabling two captures per second for more efficient flights.
Weight: 300g (10.6 oz.) RedEdge-P + DLS 2
Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 5.4 cm (3.2in x 2.4in x 2.1in)
External power: 7.0 V - 25.2 V
Spectral bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR (global shutter, narrowband)
Wavelength (nm): Blue (475 nm center, 32 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 27 nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 14 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 12 nm bandwidth), near-IR (842 nm center, 57 nm bandwidth)
RGB output: 5.1 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)*
Ground sample distance:
- 7.7cm per pixel (per MS band) at 120m AGL
- 3.98cm per pixel (panchromatic band) at 120m AGL
Capture rate: 2-3 captures per second raw DNG
Interfaces: 4 GPIO: Trigger input, top of frame out, 1 PPS out, host button. USB 2.0 port for WiFi, serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, and CF Express Storage.
Field of view:
- 49.6° HFOV x 38.3° VFOV (MS)
- 44.5° HFOV x 37.7° VFOV (PAN)
Triggering options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
Heat: 0-40C ambient (no airflow); 0-50C ambient with airflow >0.5m/s
* with appropriate post-processing
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice
In the box
RedEdge-P sensor × 1
DLS 2 with embedded GPS × 1
Calibrated Reflectance Panel (CRP 2) × 1
USB WiFi dongle × 1
Lens cover × 1
Necessary integration cables × 1
Assorted mounting hardware × 1
CFexpress card × 1
CFexpress card reader × 1
Hard Carrying Case × 1
Quick Start Guide × 1
WHY BUY FROM US?
By buying from Ferntech, you'll have the confidence that you are dealing directly with New Zealand's leading drone experts. Our staff are knowledgable drone pilots who offer expert advice, trusted support and superior specialist service. Only through us will you receive a full New Zealand warranty, phone and email support, and access to our certified Repairs Centre with DJI-qualified drone technicians. And we guarantee that we will have the best prices on the market — if not let us know and we will match any price (conditions apply).
There's currently no reviews for this product, be the first to write one.